Wednesday, August 24, 2016

✰ Amok (아미옥) ♥ Luxury Lovefit Lipstick (S216 You&me) Review ✰




I finally received my package from 0.8L and I was one of their lucky winners to win the Amok (아미옥) Luxury Lovefit Lipstick in the color S216 You&me (유&미)! I've heard a lot about this brand and was really excited to be able to get a chance to use this lipstick. ♡


                                              ✰ Description of the Product ✰

The Amok Lovefit Lipstick comes in a variety of colors ranging from a light coral and pink to a dark burgundy color. It's nice that there's a variety of colors so people can choose one that look best on them!

Source: www.myphamjenny.com

This image shows the different eleven lipsticks and on the side, the text in Korean says 러브핏 = 사랑 사랑 뽐뿌의 시작. 사랑을 입다 아미옥 럭셔리 러브핏 립스틱. This means "Lovefit = Love, Love ppom ppu (word originating from the word 'pump', meaning to pump good reviews to hesitant buyers so it pushes them to purchase the product. In this case, I think it is trying to say that it will help people to fall in love quicker with the user of this product!) start. Wear the love Amok Luxury Lovefit lipstick."


Source: www.divashop.vn

There are lots of images of how each lipstick color looks like and I found my color, You&me. The color looks like a dark coral color! The finish isn't glossy and looks really nice for a subtle look when creating the gradient, shown in the bottom left image. ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ


The box packaging is a simple black background with lavender colored hearts all over. This simple packaging makes the box look really nice and sophisticated! ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ

The back of the box states on the top Amok Luxury Lovefit Lipstick. Underneath that it states, "Wear the love as soon as it touches the lips. Luxury Lovefit Lipstick has soft satin texture perfectly fits for attractive lips." There's 4g of content and it's made in Korea!


The left side of the box states "This product can be replaced or refunded by the rules of Committee of Fair Trades and Consumer Conflict/Solution Standards."

The right side of the box doesn't show much, just that it can be recycled.  


On the top of the package, it has a sticker stating the color number (S216) and the color's name (You&me), as well as the barcode. Underneath the color's name, it says 유통기한 2019.05.19, which means use by 2019.05.19.

On the bottom of the package it shows Amok's authenticity seal! ♥


Moving on the lipstick, it looks similar to the box packaging, but it has a pink background with white hearts all over. ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ I really love the way the lipstick looks, it's very elegant and cute! ♡ It shows the Amok label on the cap and below the cap, it says Luxury Lovefit. 


To twist the lipstick up, you would have to hold onto the black part and use the bottom part to twist the lipstick up. The color looks really nice and vibrant, it's actually a color I would wear on a daily basis since I tend to lean more towards pink colors and stay away from darker color such as burgundy or red! ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ


The bottom of the lipstick shows the same thing as on the box packaging, the brand, lipstick's name, manufactured and distributed by Amok Cosmetics, expiration date. content, and country produced in. 


                                         ✰ What is This Product Meant For? 

This product is meant to create attractive-looking lips with vibrant colors. The lipstick has a soft texture that can be easily smoothed onto the lips and can create a solid look or gradient effect. ⋆


                                                        ✰ How to Use 

Before applying the lipstick, I recommend to use a lip balm to soften your lips so that the lipstick can run smoothly. ♥ To apply the lipstick for a solid look, start from the middle of your lips and move towards the outer corners. Start with one layer first and apply more layers for a more intensified look. ♡ To create a gradient effect, start by applying the lipstick color only in the inner part of your lips. Use a lip brush or your finger to lightly blend the lip color so that the outer part of the lips appears lighter and the inner part looks darker. Instead of blending it with your lip brush or finger, you can also try to keep pursing your lips together until it blends. ⋆


                                                         ✰ Ingredients 

Unfortunately, the box packaging didn't come with a list of the lipstick's ingredients and after doing research, I still couldn't locate the list of ingredients anywhere. ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ I'm assuming this product might be a bit new and there aren't as many reviews or websites selling this product, so there's not much information on it. If I ever find the lipstick's ingredients, I'll be sure to do an update on this post in the future! ⋆


                                                         ✰ My Review 

I thought that this was a really nice lip product and would love to try some of the other colors in this collection! The color was actually a bit too dark for me, I prefer a lighter color like a light pink, so I looked kind of odd when I applied it for a solid look. ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ It looked really nice when I created the gradient effect though, I was able to control the lipstick so that I wouldn't add too much and it suited me a lot better when I applied it lightly! ♡ 

Sorry for my horrible arm swatch, I'm not used to doing these! ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ

The color was close to a dark coral or orange color and it was able to glide on my lips smoothly. It had a very faint fruity scent, but you can barely smell it unless you put it really close to your nose. ♥ This lipstick came out as a matte finish and didn't feel very drying, but it will help if you prep your lips first before applying the lip product. If you have dry flakes on your lips or cracks, the lipstick will actually accentuate it more so it's noticeable, so it really helps to use a lip balm or lip patch before applying! ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ After applying the lipstick on my lips, it made my lips feel soft and lasted quite a long time if it's not touched. It can easily come off if wiped away with a tissue or if you drink a beverage, so keep the product handy to reapply it again! ♥ I tried to do research on this product to see if any online shops sell it and I found that it's not sold on eBay, Amazon or other popular Asian cosmetic online shops, but I found that an online shop called koreadepart.com sells it for $8.11, so it's really affordable! ⋆


                                                     ✰ Pros and Cons 


Pros
💕 Cute packaging!
💕 Very affordable
💕 Long lasting if it's not touched
💕 Keeps lips soft and doesn't feel drying
💕 Buildable color
💕 Vibrant color
💕 Unnoticeable scent


Cons
💕 Ingredients list can't be located anywhere
💕 Can be wiped away easily
💕 Many online shops don't carry this product
💕 Have to prep lips first before applying or else cracks and dry spots will be noticeable


                                                             ✰ Rating 

                                               😻😻😻😻 / 5


                                         ✰ Would I Recommend and Repurchase? 

I would recommend this lip product to anyone looking for a variety of colors to use and wanting vibrant colors! It seems like a very affordable lipstick and is able to create a buildable solid color or gradient effect. ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ I don't think I would purchase this color again, but I would definitely try a lighter color such as S103 Lovely Doll or S221 My Darling. I wouldn't recommend this lipstick to anyone who doesn't like to reapply the product every time it accidentally gets wiped off because this product can come off easily and lose a bit of it's color. ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ

Thank you for reading my review on this Amok Luxury Lovefit lipstick in the color S216 You&me! ♥ It was really nice to give this lipstick a try and I can't wait to use it more in the future as a daily look. Although I won this product from 0.8L, all opinions stated in my review were my own and I'm not sponsored or paid to create this review. ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ See you in my next post!!~


♡ M. Kitty ♡

1 comment: