Sunday, May 8, 2016

✰ Hello Kitty Cafe Truck in Bridgeport Village 2016 ✰


Hello everyone~ ♡ I hope this Mother's Day was a special day for you or your mom! Today my family took my mom out to eat at a dim sum restaurant for Mother's Day. ♡ The food there was really delicious and I love spending this special day with my mom, even though everyday feels like a special Mother's Day for her~ ♡!

Yesterday, my parents and I went to Bridgeport Village in Tigard, Oregon because I found out that a Hello Kitty Cafe Truck was going to be selling some sweet foods there! I've never been to this Hello Kitty Cafe Truck before and according to Facebook, it's their second time coming to the Portland area. The Cafe Truck was super cute and pink! The back of the truck was perfect to get pictures with since there is a big Hello Kitty. (♡゚▽゚♡)



The truck was in front of the P.F. Chang's China Bistro, so luckily there was a lot of shade while waiting in line. It was really hot around afternoon time, maybe around 86 degrees! (≧Д≦) My family got in line around 3:00 pm and waiting in line took about 30 minutes. It was kind of a long wait, but it was worth it for the cute foods! The food there was a little pricey too. I forgot to take a photo of the menu, but the 3 piece cookie set was $12, the 4 mini-cakes were $15, and the 5 piece macaron set was also $15. They also sold cute Hello Kitty items like a water bottle for $3, a coffee mug for $13, and a T-shirt for $25! I was excited to try the Hello Kitty donuts, but they were sold out when I got there. (◞‸◟)


I bought this cookie set that came with really cute Hello Kitty designs!! I didn't expect much from the actual taste of the cookies, they tasted decent but it wasn't exceptionally great. The flavor was more of a sugar cookie and the cookie itself was really crunchy. It's cute to look at, but these are definitely not worth the money if you're looking for the flavor! 


The cookies are designed with such cute quality! My favorite is the donut-shaped cookie because it looks like an actual donut. It was nice that each cookie is wrapped individually too or else it would become stale really fast if they were all inside of the box. 


The back of each cookie also provided the ingredients, an expiration date, and a phone number to call if you are interested to know the nutrition facts.


The next thing I bought was this cute mini-cake set! The packaging for these sweets are so cute, it makes me not want to open it. ♡ The cakes are not individually wrapped like the cookies, but they are each in it's own wrapper.


The design is super cute!! I'll feel bad biting into Hello Kitty's face later.. (>﹏<) The top part of the cake is a fondant and I was also not expecting the flavor to be exceptional since I bought the cake only for the cute design. The inside was a white cake with a couple thin layers of chocolate. The flavor just tasted like a lot of almond extract, but I thought it was delicious! Compared with the cookie, I like the cake flavor better.


The last thing I bought from the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck was this water bottle with Hello Kitty's pink bow! The edges have sprinkles designed on it and the design is a plastic wrap so if you don't want to use the design in the future, you can tear it off. I would love to use this water bottle every day~ 


For purchasing over $25 of food items, this cute bag was free. ✰ It's small so it would be cute to use as a lunch bag or a small grocery bag. 


Here are the backs of the cookie and mini-cake packaging. It's too cute to throw away. ♡ I'll find a good use for these boxes!

I had a lot of fun going to this Hello Kitty Cafe Truck with my parents. ♡ It was fun going out on a hot day and exploring new places near Portland! I believe I've read that this truck makes stops in California and Washington too, so if you're interested in going here, make sure you check the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck Facebook page to see where they'll head next! Thank you for reading this fun post and I'll see you in my next one really soon~ I love Hello Kitty! ✰
 

Here is a bonus photo of me and my mom in the back of the cafe truck in tribute of Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful mom, she is so special to me and I appreciate everything that she's done for me. ♡


♡ M. Kitty ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment