Friday, June 23, 2017

✰ Daiso Haul!~ March 2017 ✰



I traveled to Seattle, WA during my Spring break in March and only now got a chance to post this haul! ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ My family visited the Daiso Japan store in Bellevue after we ate at Din Tai Fung (it's so delicious, I love the food there!). This Daiso was one of the largest ones that I've been to near the Seattle area, so I'm glad we accidentally stumbled upon it ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ I bought a lot of cute stuff, so keep reading if you want to get some ideas for your next Daiso haul! ♡


For those who don't know about Daiso, this store is a Japanese store that sells houseware, beauty items, some food, stationary, and just about anything you can think of! In Canada, all of the items in the store are $2 unless marked otherwise and in the United States, the items are $1.50.

I'll start with the beauty section first~ ♡


I've never seen these sheet masks before and was so excited to find it! These sheet masks come with 7 masks in one package, so it's meant to be used daily and you can easily seal the bag when you're finished using it. I bought all three types available, which were collagen, coenzyme Q10, and hyaluronate ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ The sheet masks available at Daiso don't usually have the best ingredients in it (i.e. contains potentially harmful ingredients), but these ones were actually fairly decent so I decided to give it a try! A full review of each one of these masks will come soon on my blog in a separate post ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ


These are just simple small hair clips and I love using these hair clips just to clip my hair out of my face! They come in a pack of 16, so if you misplace your clips all the time, you have a lot more to use with this pack ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ


I bought this nail dot stick in size 0.8mm just to have fun with nail art designs in the future. I always wanted to make my own nails look pretty with cute designs so this is a nice start for a beginner like me ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ


This wooden hair brush is really gentle on the hair and makes my hair feel really soft after I use it! ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ I use this brush often now since I want to take good care of my hair and prevent strands from falling out when brushing. My hair feels very thin now, but I'm still trying to figure out ways to make my hair a bit thicker :(


I love how Daiso has a large variety of hair clips and accessories, so I had to get this large clip to secure my hair up when the weather gets too warm to keep my hair down ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ I tried to find a color a shade lighter than my hair, so that the clip stands out when I use it.


These two pins are cute hair accessories that look very elegant, but also very cute ♡ I don't think I'd wear these pins on a daily basis, but these would definitely look pretty to wear for special events like weddings or fancy gatherings ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ


I wanted to do more cute things to my hair since I usually just leave my hair down most of the time, so I bought these hair scrunchies! ♡ They look cute to wear on hot days when it's the perfect time to put my hair up and I bought three different colors to go with different outfits. I felt like it would look better to color-coordinate the scrunchie color with my outfits (i.e., dark outfit with blue scrunchie!).


The last beauty-related item that I bought from Daiso is this eye patch firming sheet ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ The packaging is so adorable and I thought it's interesting how these sheet packs claim to be reusable. It's made in a Japan and made to refresh your eyes!

Moving on to the stationary items!~


I'm addicted to buying Daiso's letter sets, I think it's so cute to write letters and give them to people! ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ There was a large variety of letter sets available at the Daiso that I went to, but I had about half of them already, so I bought these ones that I didn't have yet. The sets that I bought were a monkey theme, a kitty theme, a set that had a lot of pastel colors and pandas and bunnies, a polar bear theme, and a very girly, cute theme.


Daiso also has a nice selection of quality notebooks that sometimes have cute print on the paper. These notebooks that I bought were just plain on the inside, but I love collecting cute journals to write in! ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ I really love the idea of writing in journals about daily events, special events, or just about anything that you want to write about. It's very fun to look back at your journal entries from previous years and reflect back on the things you did and see how much you've changed ♡


I love these erasers that you push out like a mechanical pencil, it's a nice change to those generic large erasers that tend to get very dirty quickly.


This eraser was interesting to me, so I bought it just to see what it's like! ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ The eraser is extra fine and makes me wonder if it will erase easily or take longer to erase things than a normal eraser.


Colorful paper clips! I've been needing paper clips, so I waited until I could go to Daiso to see if there were any cute paper clips available. ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ I didn't really want to use the generic gray metal paper clips, so I'm glad I chose these kinds!


My collection for these puzzle erasers keeps growing and I'm on the lookout for more food and animals ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ This set that I bought came in a pack of three animals and I'm glad these three were put together since I don't have any of these animals yet ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ


I thought this was a cute small pencil case and I noticed that it has a strap part on the back so it can attach to a binder or notebook. It can only hold a few pencils or pens so it's good for carrying only a minimal amount of writing utensils!


I always buy my highlighters from Daiso since the designs are so cute and these ones that I bought have fruit scents to them ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ They actually last quite a long time if you take good care of them and I bought this set to carry around for school.


These permanent markers were really cute since they were a mini-type and I love having a variety of colors when working on crafts like scrapbooking or other projects. These are a nice cheaper alternative to sharpies and the quality is decent too. I tested this pen to compare with a regular sharpie and noticed that Daiso permanent pen bleeds a little more on the edges when drawing a straight line, whereas the sharpie's edges are clean and straight. Overall, this pen is still really good for the price!


One of the few miscellaneous items that I bought was this cute small bear pouch! ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ It's nice to store small items in this like coins or cards, but I bought this so that I can have a place to store my Instax film. Now I don't have to worry about just throwing my photos around in my bag and hoping it doesn't get crushed or accidentally dropping it somewhere ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ


This is the last miscellaneous item that I bought from Daiso, which is this cute kitty bank! ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ It's a nice way to store your money so that you don't have an urge to spend it or it's also nice to just keep it around your room for cute decoration. ♡

Thank you for reading my post for this Daiso haul and I hope you're able to find cute things from Daiso the next time you visit! I'll leave a list of some Daiso locations for you to visit if you're around the Seattle area, so go check it out if you're interested in any of the cute items that I mentioned in my haul. ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ

Daiso located in Crossroads Shopping Center (I went to this one!)
15600 NE 8th St.
Ste H-2
Bellevue, WA 98008

Daiso located in Westfield Southcenter Mall
2800 Southcenter Mall
Ste 376
Tukwila, WA 98188

Daiso located in International District (across from Uwaijimaya)
710 6th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98104

Daiso located near Pike Place Market (this one is also located in a mall downtown)
Westlake Center
400 Pine Street
Seattle, WA 98101

Daiso located in Federal Way (this one is also located in a mall)
The Commons At Federal Way
1910 S Commons
Federal Way, WA 98003

I'm excited to visit Daiso again during my next trip and I'll be sure to post another haul for whatever I buy next! I hope you enjoyed reading this post or found something helpful and I'll see you in my next review!~ ⋆


♡ M. Kitty ♡

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I enjoy reading through your post. I wanted
    to write a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete