Thursday, September 8, 2016

✰ [Sheet Mask Review] no:hj ♥ Intracell 24K Gold Lifting Sheet Masks ✰


I recently won another product from 0.8L and this time I'll be reviewing a sheet mask set, the Intracell 24k Gold Lifting (인트라셀 24K 골드 리프팅) from the brand no:hj (엔오에이치제이)! ♥
It comes in a set of eight masks total with two different types of masks, one being an elasticity mask (orange color) and the other one being a brightening mask (yellow color). ♡


                                              ✰ Description of the Product ✰

This mask set comes in a pack of eight masks with four of the masks being an enhanced elasticity and skin liveliness mask and the other four masks being an enhanced moisturizing and skin brightening mask. ♥ The front cover of this mask set only shows the elasticity type mask!  


The back of the box set shows information about the elasticity mask in both Korean and English. It's interesting how they chose to design the set to show only one mask type when it also comes with a different mask type as well. ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ

I really love the way the box is designed, it opens like a small planner! ♥ The whole package is made out of cardboard and even if I finish this set of masks, I can always reuse this box planner to store other masks. ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ

The yellow hangul on the binding of the box says Intracell 24K Gold Lifting and the smaller white font in Korean says "Gold mask pack that delivers elasticity and vigor to the skin." 

This packaging is by far one of my favorites, it's really creative how they made this and it makes me want to reuse it again to store more sheet masks! ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ


This sheet mask with small little orange balls in a pill is the enhanced elasticity and skin liveliness mask. The packaging is pretty much the same as the other type, but on the bottom it says 탄력강화/피부활력 which means enhanced elasticity/skin liveliness.

The back of the mask packaging is all in Korean and states the uniqueness of the sheet mask, how to use, ingredients, and warnings.


Because this is an enhanced elasticity and skin liveliness mask, the main ingredients that it contains are gold, pearl extract, collagen extract, and snail secretion extract. The section above the image also states, "The gold sheet has outstanding moisturizing strength to help dry skin and maintain the skin complexion and it gets absorbed into the skin really fast. As long as Cleopatra's beauty secret, 24K gold, honey, milk, pomegranate, rose, aloe vera has been mixed with best ratios of each and also includes snail secretion extract, collagen extract, cactus extract and these ingredients will maintain the skin like pure gold."

This sheet mask with small yellow balls in a pill is the other type and it looks the same as the enhanced elasticity/skin liveliness mask, but on the bottom it says 소분강화/피부광채 which means enhanced moisturizing/skin brightening.

The back of this mask packaging is also all in Korean and is similar to the enhanced elasticity/skin liveliness mask, except the different things are the ingredients, description, and image.


Because this is a enhanced moisturizing and skin brightening mask, the main ingredients that it contains are gold, honey extract, opuntia extract (cactus), and silk amino acid extract. The section above the image states similar uniqueness description as the enhanced elasticity/skin liveliness mask. 


                                        ✰ What is This Product Meant For? 

The enhanced elasticity/skin liveliness (orange) mask is meant to enhance the skin to feel more elastic, brighten your skin tone, and provide moisture with the use of various ingredients and extracts. The enhanced moisturizing/skin brightening (yellow) mask is meant to provide a similar outcome as the enhanced elasticity/skin liveliness mask, but this mask uses a different set of main ingredients to target your skin for enhanced moisturization and skin brightening. 


                                                         ✰ How to Use 

The package states that to use the mask, first cleanse and tone your face. Next, apply the sheet mask on your skin and adjust it so that it has a good fit for your face. Wear the mask for about 15~20 minutes and then remove. Don't rinse your face when finished and be sure to lightly massage the rest of the essence onto your skin to finish! ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ Since mask still had a lot of essence left to it, I kept it on for about 45 minutes! With the leftover essence, you can also apply it on your arms and legs to keep it soft! ⋆

                                                          ✰ Ingredients 

                                            Enhanced Elasticity/Skin Liveliness


In the enhanced elasticity/skin liveliness mask, the main ingredients are gold, pearl extract, collagen extract and snail secretion extract! ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ The mask contains a lot of other natural extracts such as honey extract, fruit extracts, and licorice extract, which is used to be a skin lightener. Unfortunately, this mask contain methylparaben and fragrance. ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ I couldn't find the ingredients for this mask on cosdna.com to check the safety levels of ingredients and irritation levels, but be sure to take a look at this ingredients list and if there are ingredients you're prone to irritation, try a patch test first with some of the essence before applying the mask on your face! ♥

                                        Enhanced Moisturizing/Skin Brightening

The ingredients (전성분) for this enhanced moisturizing/skin brightening mask is only in Korean, so I'll translate the ingredients in English below.
Water, Glycerin, Opuntia Coccinellifera, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Honey Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Lemon Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Gold, Colloidal Gold, Silk Amino Acid, Milk Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Apple Extract, Rose Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tomato Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Carbomer, Arginine, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Fragrance
The ingredients for this mask is almost similar to the enhanced elasticity/skin liveliness mask! The main ingredients for this sheet mask are gold, honey extract, opuntia extract (it's like a cactus), and silk amino acid extract. ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ This mask contains a lot of natural extracts as well, but a downside ingredient included is methylparaben. For whitening care, it contains tomato extract, licorice root extract, and niacinamide! ⋆


                                                         ✰ My Review 

These sheet masks were fun to use and I really like the outcome of the Enhanced Elasticity/Skin Liveliness (orange) mask much better than the Enhanced Moisturizing/Skin Brightening (yellow) mask! ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ After I used the Enhanced Elasticity/Skin Liveliness (orange) mask, it brightened my skin instantly and my skin did feel a lot firmer. It also kept my skin hydrated throughout the night. After I used the Enhanced Moisturizing/Skin Brightening (yellow) mask, it had slight brightening and it did keep my skin hydrated throughout the night as well, but I feel like the orange mask had a better performance on my skin! 


The inside of the mask surprised me, one side of the sheet is black! I've never seen a mask with this color and I thought I was going to wear a black mask until I saw the other side. ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ


The side that will face out will be this interesting looking gold pattern! It actually looked a little scary when I wore the mask, but I got used to it. The pattern reminds me of reptile skin. ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ

One thing I didn't really like about this mask was the amount of essence it came with. There was so much leftover, even when I covered my arms and legs with some, I still had a lot leftover. I don't really like to save essence to use the next day, so I just slathered the rest on my face and neck and doing this took a really long time to absorb into my skin. ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ I kept patting the essence into my skin and eventually it all absorbed after about five minutes. I noticed when I didn't apply too much essence to my face, it absorbed pretty quickly. ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ The scent of this sheet mask had a light fresh scent to it that wasn't too strong and the fit of the mask was really nice and didn't feel too big on my small face! I also really love how the print of the mask was fun to wear as well. ⋆


                                                       ✰ Pros and Cons 

Pros
💕 Fun mask design!
💕 Instant brightening after using both masks
💕 Felt very hydrated and moisturized
💕 Lightly scented, but not too strong
💕 Box set comes with four of each mask type


Cons
💕 Came with way too much essence (could be a good thing for some people though)
💕 Essence took a while to absorb into the skin
💕 Contains methylparaben



                                                           ✰ Rating 

                                             😻😻😻😻 / 5


                                     ✰ Would I Recommend and Repurchase? 

I would recommend this mask to anyone looking for a nice moisturizing, hydrating, and brightening mask with a fun design to it! ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ I enjoyed using these sheet masks, but I've used other sheet masks that worked either just as well or even better. I'm not sure how much this box set is worth since I can't find these sheet masks anywhere online, so I can't judge the price for now! ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ I don't think I would purchase this again, I just really disliked how much essence was loaded in the package and one of the ingredients was also a paraben, which is an ingredient I'd rather not have in my skincare. It was nice to try this mask out, but if I had to choose between purchasing the orange mask or the yellow mask, I would choose the orange mask, only because it seemed to have a better outcome on my skin! ⋆

Thank you for reading my review on no:hj Intracell 24k Gold Lifting sheet masks! I was lucky to win this set from 0.8L and I won this set to review in exchange for my own honest opinion. ♥ I'll be posting a lot more this month before school starts, so please stay tuned!! See you in my next post!~ ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ


♡ M. Kitty ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment